Monday, September 6, 2010

(Long overdue) Miscellaneous

I had put this post in a draft, and never uploaded it. 

I've gone around snapping some random pictures around Monrovia. Enjoy!


Yes, it will.


Redemption Hopsital. They are finally confirmed to receive their grant!
Don't 'pepe' here!

JFK - the hospital I was born in
Your internet speed = crap!
Rainy Monrovia




Ghana/ Africa/ Worldcup fever







We drove to Robertsport (a popular beachside town 2 hrs outside of monrovia). I caught a snap of our driver reading. He's raising money through driving to go to school...

 Pictures from the 163rd Independence Day Celebrations in Sanniquellie, (Nimba County) Liberia

The entire office at me and Roland's going-away dinner. Jennah, Shedrick, Margaret, Dan, me, Minister Davis, Roland's wife, Roland, Osman

No comments:

Post a Comment